Boston Harbor Thirsty Thursday Cruise
Mass Bay Lines has produced the perfect after-work event that will soon replace sitting in traffic or even the age old (and tried) hitting the bar with friends. Instead of going to yet another Irish pub in downtown Boston, come check out a Thursday night motor boat cruise around Boston’s majestic inner harbor.
Start your weekend early! Thursday evenings are ideal for gathering with friends, family or on a date before scooting off to the the Cape.Enjoy extraordinary vistas, warm locals, and cold craft beer all the while motor boating around Boston’s storied waterfront. Every Thursday, during the summer, Mass Bay Lines brings on different breweries providing thirst quenching samples of their best ales.(21+ Only)
Thirsty Thursday Cruises features include six reasons why beer gardens and beer halls simply do not cmpare:
- Opportunity to break out of our routine and stop doing the “same old, same old.”
- Full service bar and New England’s finest brewery reps discussing their best ales.
- Relaxed scene where you can sit back and enjoy sea breezes and a setting sun behind America’s most beloved city.
- Sensational depature location right in the hreart of Boston at Rowes Wharf.
- FREE live music at BHH after cruise.
- Unbeatable Price
Time: Every Thursday Night. (Boarding 5:15 P.M., Departing 5:45 P.M., Returning 6:45 P.M.)
Cost: Adults: $14.95*
For more information about this event, feel free to click “buy tickets” or give us a call at 617-542-8000.