As we cross the finish line from one of Boston’s BEST years on record in all sorts of categories, and we race to Kappys for our favorite bevvy for the New Year celebration, and we pray there are no more injuries to the beloved Pats; we might also hit pause and consider the following for just a moment:
What should be included on my 2016 WISH list?!
Here at Mass Bay Lines we got some GREAT ideas that are specific to curious, frugal, maritime enthusiasts. We hope you enjoy our list and report back with pics when you are able to check one off! Share your thoughts on our FaceBook page!
10. Take the commuter ferry to Hingham and enjoy a OFD Wahlburger, with a side of Alma’s Macaroni Salad, MMMmmm Great!
09. Bundle up and on the next sunny clear day enjoy the Water Shuttle from Long Wharf to the USS Constitution Museum and National Park. Best $3.25 ever spent.
08. Get the map to the Ice Sculpture route along the waterfront for NYE, visit The Boston Harbor Association website for details. http://winteronthewaterfront.org/I
07. ICA Boston, Institute for Contemporary Art, Seaport, is FREE on Thursdays 4-9pm. Summer’16 check out:http://www.icaboston.org/exhibitions/ethan-murrow-seastead
06. Be the smartest friend in the room with your Visionary and Informed view into the future. Attend MassChallenge’s Annual Awards http://masschallenge.org/awards-boston
05. Discover authentic Maritime artifacts, curios, and ship models at Lannan’s 6,000 sq ft emporium at the intersection of COOL and FAR-OUT! http://lannangallery.com
04. Drop by the Boston Harbor Hotel for FREE entertainment almost every night of the week, all summer long. Movies, Frank Sinatra, Blues and more!
03. Tour the Greenway, and stop for lunch at the food carts. Boston’s ambitious new park, this narrow ribbon of lushness offers cheap eats and yummy treats for the eye.
02. Take a swim in a salt water pool, and soak in a salt water jaccuzzi at the edge of the ocean. The Boston Harbor Hotel has a secret spa in the basement, shhh.
01. And of course, your FIRST stop should be an evening cruise aboard a MassBayLines vessel! Kids ride for FREE, and adults can enjoy a cold beverage while stargazing! This 90-minute boat ride includes a sunset tour of the harbor as well as watching the cityscape come alive with lights as the twilight turns to night