By: Kelsey J.
Last friday we posted our first part of adventures you should check out this summer. Mass Bay lines has so much to offer from tours, nights out with friends to much more. After exploring all that we have to offer, check out these enjoyable activities.
8. Beat your friends in Go-Kart racing at F1 Boston
F1 Boston is an indoor and outdoor Go-Kart racing track located just outside of Boston.
Call to make a reservation: 888-451-6089 | www.f1boston.com
9.Try your hand in Fencing for an Evening at Bay State Fencing
“Foray into Fencing” is a 90 minute introduction to fencing. Be sure to bring a date or a group for this challenging experience!
Call or e-mail to make a reservation: (617) 591-0101 | [email protected]
10. Pedal with your friends as the Sun Sets on “Bikes at Night” with Urban AdvenTours. This tour focus on the Boston’s Waterfront covering 5-7 miles of Boston’s coolest sights.
Call or visit site to make a reservation: (617) 670-0637 | http://www.urbanadventours.com/tours/night/
11. Paint a Masterpiece with the Harbor Seals at the Aquarium
Bring your friends and learn about the seals as you watch them paint your masterpiece.
Call or visit site to make a reservation: (617) 973-5206 | http://www.neaq.org/
12. Go Behind the Scenes and Meet Masai Giraffes at the Franklin Zoo
Take a group tour of the Franklin Zoo with a unique hands on experience with zoo educators.
Must book two weeks in advance: [email protected] | 617-989-3742
13. Like Puzzles and Quests? Visit Boda Borg
Guests move through mental and physical quests to complete the challenge.
Call or visit site to make a reservation: (781) 321-1081 | www.bodaborg.com
14. Join the Charles River Canoe & Kayak for their Barbeque Kayak Tours
Enjoy an evening of paddling followed by a barbecue picnic catered by Redbones
Call or visit site to make a reservation: (617) 965-5110 | http://www.paddleboston.com/kendall.php
15. Find hidden objects and figure out clues to escape at Escape the Room Boston
This adventure is designed for intense corporation and working together.
Call or visit site to make a reservation: (857) 256-1174 | http://www.escapetheroomboston.com/